huge event schedule!
Event Schedule (subject to change, please check back often for updated information
– 9:00am – Registration opens (sign in ends 30 minutes prior to each start)
– 10:30am – Cat 3/4 Men, Citizen Men / Women and U17 (40 minutes)
– 12:00pm – BBQ grilled up by Mighty Riders
– 12:00pm – Master 30+ Men 3/4, Cat 1/2 / Master Women (45 minutes)
– 12:30pm – Awards for Cat 3/4 Men, Citizen Men / Women and U17
– 1:00pm – Cat 1/2 Men (60 minutes), Master 30+ Men 1/2 (45 minutes)
– 2:15pm – Awards / Podium for final events
Note: Mountain bikes allowed in all races except Cat 1/2 races. Only cyclocross bikes per UCI regulations are allowed for Cat 1/2 races.
Open to any of the following
– UCI, USCF and CCA (incl. Cycling BC) license holders or Cycling BC Citizen license holders.
– One-day license from Cycling BC is available for $10.
There is no kid’s race scheduled but we will have a seperate course set-up that they can run all day long around the reservoir or the tennis court area.